Terms & Conditions
Venture Marketing Group Limited own all content on this website and retains editorial control.
You may download content only for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. No modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted.
Venture Marketing Group will use reasonable efforts to include up to date and accurate information on this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency of completeness of the information provided.
Venture Marketing Group Limited shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided on this website.
This website may provide links or references to other sites. Venture Marketing Group Limited makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites and has no responsibility for their content, accuracy, currency or completeness and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content, accuracy, currency or completeness.
Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of the website. Venture Marketing Group Limited reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
Special Access Requirements
- We may be able to supply an interpreter for individual visitors but we need a minimum of 14 days notice before the first day of the event.
Terms & Conditions for Subsidised Transport
The National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition is the only recruitment fair that will refund the cost of travel to the exhibition, including any costs of parking.
There are a number of terms and conditions including:
- The refund is ONLY available to FULL-TIME STUDENTS.
- We can only refund you up to £8 of your travel costs which must include EVERYTHING - parking, petrol etc.
- Pre-arranged University coach tickets are eligible for refunds of up to £8 on presentation of a valid receipt and student card.
1. Report to the refunds administrator who will be situated in an office in the organiser's suite at the exhibition. The refund office will be open at 2.30pm on both days.
2. Give the administrator proof that you are a student, e.g.: NUS card or Student ID.
3. Show the administrator the ticket/receipt that you will be claiming with.
4. The administrator will then sign an application form to acknowledge that you have proved your student status.
6. After the exhibition, please send your tickets/ receipts and claim form by post, to Venture Marketing Group Ltd. 2nd Floor, 2 - 4 St Georges Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4DP
7. A refund to a maximum of £8 will be posted to you (see Conditions below)
- A maximum of £8 per individual will be refunded if travel is by bus, coach or train.
- If travel is by car, the parking fee (if under £8) together with the petrol receipt can be claimed, based on a rate of 10p per mile, receipts must be attached. A maximum of £8 per vehicle will be made if travel is by car.
- The dates on all tickets and receipts must be appropriate to the date of visit to the exhibition.
- Oyster receipts will only be refunded if they're supplied with a usage statement showing dates, routes travelled and costs.
- No refunds will be made on weekend, weekly, monthly or annual travel cards.
- Refunds on Intercity train tickets will be made in proportion to the number of days of visit to the show - for example, if the ticket is a three day stay in London and the exhibition is visited on only one day, a third of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Taxi fares are not refundable and no refunds will be made on Oyster top-up receipts. Claims will only be processed if supported by an Oyster Usage Statement.
- If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you travel.
- The organisers will accept refunds sent back to the office up to 5pm on the 42nd day after the exhibition (i.e. 6 weeks). Anything received after this will not be considered.
- Only claims supported by relevant receipts/ tickets and a copy of your student ID will be considered.
If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on email@example.com BEFORE you travel.
The organisers will accept refunds up to 4pm on the 2nd day of the exhibition. Anything received after this will not be considered.
Email enquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions for Engineering Challenge
- Only FULL TIME STUDENTS are eligible to enter the Engineering Challenge
- A valid student ID is required to enter the Engineering Challenge and to collect the prize
- The winner of the Engineering Challenge will be decided by the organisers VMGL and Input, the facilitators of the Challenge at the end of the second day of the event
- A prize will be awarded to the winning team of £500 by cheque by post after the event
- The prize will be sent to the team leader and it is the responsibility of the team leader to distribute the funds and accompanying certificates accordingly
- Prizes may be taxable. The taxable amount is included within the amount of cash received and HMRC may look to recover the tax at a later date. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the recipient of the winnings
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of VMGL will be final and binding
Terms & Conditions for Exhibitor prize draw:
This competition is open to exhibiting companies at the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition Spring Birmingham 2018 who have reserved/booked their stands for the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibitions 2018/2019. Employees of Venture Marketing Group Ltd (VMGL), their agents, families or anyone connected with the prize draw are unable to enter.
By submitting a Stand Booking Form, the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decision of the judges (VMGL), which shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
All entries should be submitted by 16:00 on Saturday 21 April 2018. Entries received after this time may not be entered into the competition.
The prize will be a stand package at the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition Spring, Birmingham 2019. There is no cash alternative to this prize and this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any previous offer or offer going forward for any VMGL 2018/2019 exhibitions.
The winner will be notified in person or by telephone by VMGL.
In the event that the winning company decides not to exhibit at the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition Spring Birmingham 2019, VMGL reserves the right to withdraw award of the prize and either award it to another entrant in the draw, or not award it at all.
One entry will be made per 16 square meters stand booked.
Persons entering the competition consent to their names and company details being published on www.engineerjobs.co.uk in the event of their winning the competition.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries that fail to reach VMGL or which arrive after the competition closing time.