A parking/travel subsidy is available to all full time students.
- Report to the refunds administrator who will be situated in an office in the organiser's suite at the exhibition.
- You can claim your refund from 2.30pm until 4pm on the both days of the exhibition. Any claims outside of these time periods will not be accepted.
- Give the administrator proof that you are a student, e.g.: NUS card or Student ID.
- Show the administrator the ticket/receipt that you will be claiming with.
- The administrator will then sign an application form to acknowledge that you have proved your student status.
- After the exhibition, please send your tickets/ receipts, a copy of your student ID and the claim form by post, to Claims Administrator, Venture Marketing Group Ltd. 2-4 St Georges Rd, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4DP.
- A refund to a maximum of £8 will be posted to you (see Conditions below)
If you would like to bring a coach to the exhibition - we can help towards the costs... click here for more >>
- A maximum of £8 per individual will be refunded if travel is by bus, coach or train.
- If travel is by car, the parking fee (if under £8) together with the petrol receipt can be claimed, based on a rate of 10p per mile, receipts must be attached. A maximum of £8 per vehicle will be made if travel is by car.
- The dates on all tickets and receipts must be appropriate to the date of visit to the exhibition.
- No refunds will be made on weekend, weekly, monthly or annual travel cards.
- Refunds on Intercity train tickets will be made in proportion to the number of days of visit to the show - for example if the ticket is a three day stay in Birmingham and the exhibition is visited on only one day, a third of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Taxi fares are not refundable and no refunds will be made on Oyster top-up receipts. Claims will only be processed if supported by an Oyster Usage Statement.
- If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you travel.
- The organisers will accept refunds sent back to the office up to 5pm on the 42nd day after the exhibition (i.e. 6 weeks). Anything received after this will not be considered.
- The organisers will endeavour to process claims within four weeks of the deadline date (as stated above).
- Only claims supported by relevant receipts/ tickets and a copy of your student ID will be considered.
- Claims can only be made after 2.30pm on either day of the exhibition.
- Email enquires can be made to email@example.com