Subsidised coach travel
Do you have 40 or more students who would like to attend the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition?
We will subsidise a coach to take them to the venue.
We offer every full time student up to £8 towards their cost of travel to the exhibition, and this extends to universities/individuals that wish to bring a coach-full of students.
How does this work?
1. We suggest the university charges every student who would like to reserve a space on the coach a minimum deposit of £8. We have heard of universities who have ordered two coaches based on over 80 students signing up, only to find that only 30 turned up on the day. By asking for a cash deposit, you only attract serious students who are more likely to take up their place on the day.
2. Give each student a written receipt on university headed paper.
3. Book a coach - your university may already have a good relationship with a local business.
4. On the day, give priority to those that have their receipt - they will need this on the day in order to claim their refund. It's up to you if you allow additional students to take the remaining spaces free of charge, or at a cost.
5. Once at the exhibition students will be able to take their receipts and their student ID to the Refund Office which opens at the following times:
Friday - 14:30
Saturday - 14:30
6. The refund will be posted to the students on successful completion of the form.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the engineering team on 020 8394 5237.