Exhibiting at NECR
The National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition has established itself as the largest engineering recruitment event of its kind in the UK, attracting visitors from a variety of disciplines across both engineering and construction including:
Why should you exhibit?
- It is the essential platform for all engineering and construction firms to find new recruits – your competitors will be there!
- See candidates face-to-face and therefore eliminate the need for recruitment agencies
- The exhibitions have a proven ability to attract both highly skilled qualified professionals and graduates saving you time and money in a way that other recruitment methods simply cannot compete with
- Each exhibition has a unique formula for attracting visitors, through its invaluable features and benefits
- The event is supported by the industry’s major associations and institutions, including the IET, the ICE, the IMechE and the Engineering Council
- Being open on Saturday as well as Friday gives professionals the opportunity to attend without having to take time off work
- Exhibitors will be profiled in an extensive marketing campaign across wide-ranging media, including extensive coverage in The Daily Telegraph
- Every exhibitor receives a year-round profile on www.engineerjobs.co.uk
- After each exhibition you can utilise the post-show visitor database to follow up on further potential candidates from the event
VMG has over 20 years of experience in producing a variety of high quality, professional exhibitions and is a recruitment exhibition expert. The organisers will give you thorough support before, during and after the event to ensure that you get the most out of it.
For more information on exhibiting at any of the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibitions please contact the team on +44 (0)20 8394 5100 or email email@example.com