Tesco - Solution Design Manager
- Industry Sector:
- Building services, Electrical, Power, Project Management
- North East England
- I provide support and solution design feasibility services for internal colleagues.
- Carrying out detailed data and capacity analysis
- Creating new/refining existing layouts
- Analysing current business data to identify trends, improvement opportunities and develop new solutions
- Constantly reviewing the existing Customer Fulfilment Centre estate, in order to provide the optimum solution design to maximise the potential of each site.
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Engineering and automation experience in manufacturing or fulfilment environment
- Detailed analysis and project management skills.
- Fulfilment solution design
- Best in class practice of online fulfilment in a large online company
- Operational experience in online fulfilments
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities?
Our businesses & size
- We are a team of over 470,000 people in 11 countries
- As one of the world’s largest retailers, we serve 78m shopping trips per week
- Our operations in the UK are the largest within the Group, with over 3500 stores and over 310,000 colleagues.
- We have a variety of business areas from our stores, to a Telecoms business (Tesco Mobile), F&F our fashion brand and a bank (Tesco Bank)
- We are amongst the 4 largest PLC employers alongside Royal Mail, G4S and the Compass Group