Schneider Electric - Commissioning Technician – HVAC Controls
- Industry Sector:
- South East England
EcoBuildings Business Unit: specialists in automation and control for the buildings market. We provide building solutions for residential, commercial and industrial end uses which include BMS, SMART building control and Power Solution.
The Technician shall be involved with the commissioning of BMS (Building Management System) installation projects across our existing Key End User Account customer sites.
- Take full technical ownership of aspects relating to commissioning.
- Have input into developing the project programme.
- Attend site to complete commissioning activities in line with project programme as instructed by Project Manager / Engineer.
- Have input into producing RAMS / H&S documentation in line with QMS procedures.
- Production of product software / applications and graphics.
- Support to the bid process, as required by the Sales / Commercial Department, providing input on project timescales.
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Support to other members of the Operational Team and other areas of the business as needs dictate.
- Work to existing procedures and assist in setting and establishing new operating procedures.
- Production of on-site commissioning reports
- Completion of weekly timesheets.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to HNC and/or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience within BMS (Building Management System) Controls in one of the following - StruxureWare, Andover Continuum, Satchwell or TAC
- Technical development experience and technical knowledge of Schneider and third party technical solutions.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.