has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues. It’s part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work, and we’re proud to have been accredited as one of Britain’s Top Employers again this year.
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities?
With stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, we have a vast variety of roles and we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers
Our businesses & size
- We are a team of over 470,000 people in 11 countries
- As one of the world’s largest retailers, we serve 78m shopping trips per week
- Our operations in the UK are the largest within the Group, with over 3500 stores and over 310,000 colleagues.
- We have a variety of business areas from our stores, to a Telecoms business (Tesco Mobile), F&F our fashion brand and a bank (Tesco Bank)
- We are amongst the 4 largest PLC employers alongside Royal Mail, G4S and the Compass Group
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work. When you join us you’ll be able to join our Pensions scheme. There are also a variety of excellent share schemes you can be part of, to share in our success. After 6 months you and a family member will receive a Privilegecard, giving you both 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.