Babcock is the leading UK Engineering Support Services Company, trusted to deliver critical support to government and key industry organisations across the globe. We take great pride in the considerable depth and breadth of our people’s expertise. We have over 25,000 skilled people who design, build, manage, operate and maintain assets that are vital to the delivery of many key public services, both in the UK and overseas. We understand the importance of having the right people with the right skills now and for the future to deliver the exceptional service and integrated engineering and technical expertise which is the bedrock of our long-term relationships with our customers. Ensuring that we have access to the widest pool of talent available is a business imperative and, as such, diversity is an integral part of our talent management system. Trusted to Deliver.
Why join Babcock?
Babcock offers the supportive environment you would expect from a FTSE100 employer.
This role is within the Marine & Technology Division and as a member of the Babcock team you benefit from:
- Enhanced employment terms and conditions
- Holidays: 25 days plus 8 public holidays
- Pension: Money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Occupational Health services
- Flexible working hours (only non-industrials)
- Career opportunities
- May also apply for Management posts
- Specialist advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams