Posted 92 days ago Apply by 01 December 2018
The Project Manager will have a range responsibilities towards the successful completion of projects to which they are assigned across the EMEA region.
- Acting as the key point of contact for the duration of a project for all involved parties.
- Planning and coordinating multiple projects within the constraints of agreed contracts.
- Full management of projects from beginning to end including compliance with all communication requirements.
- Completion of Business Analysis and investigation of Customers’ requirements.
The role is fast paced and exciting; it involves multi-tasking and working within a small team as well as dealing with key senior stakeholders at major cinema chains across Europe.
- Understanding the client’s business and facilitating their needs
- Building the client relationship across the various departments
- Facilitating the relationship between the client and the assigned Account Manager
- Planning and coordinating Vista’s information technology services within agreed budget levels
- Working with Customers to create Milestones and Project Plans
- Setting and managing Customer expectations through detailed project planning activities
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the client and the project team for the duration of the project
- Working with the Development and Product teams to provide custom developments to our clients
- Coordination and completion of project services including:
- Implementation of Vista Products at a new customer
- Implementation of a new Vista module at an existing site
- Implementing a new feature
- Upgrading Vista software
- Integration to a Third Party system
- New Cinema Pilot and Installation project
- Training Courses
- Ensuring Vista’s high standards of client satisfaction and expectations are met
- Meeting the reporting requirements of a project manager
- Updating and Monitoring the Project Register and discussing progress with the client
- Managing allocated staff
- Business analysis, investigating and articulating customer requirements
- Building a well-rounded knowledge of the product and expertise in some areas
Functional relationships with:
- Executive Team (Managing Director, Operations Director, Business Operations Manager)
- Professional Services Manager, Account Managers, Project Coordinators, Customer Services Manager
- Head Office and Remote Offices
- Existing and potential customers
- Business partners
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the Vista product suite
- Working experience with SDLC’s and IT solutions.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role, preferably within Vista Services
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Personal Attributes:
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and a fast learner with excellent IT skills.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Ability to supervise and motivate staff in a team, demonstrating strong leadership skills whilst working effectively as part of the team.
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff and customers, to build and maintain customer confidence in Vista, its services and product range.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst reporting to the client and senior staff members.
- Flexible, decisive, quick-thinking and the ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way.
- Ability to work on several tasks and/or projects simultaneously, determining courses of action for each, prioritising and following through to successful resolution.
Apply by 01/12/2018
Applications, Design, Software, Systems
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the UKYes