If you are a full time student, EngineerJobs recognises that money can be tight! To help out, a travel or parking subsidy is available to all full time students who attend the event!
To claim your refund, all you need to do is:
- Visit the Travel Refunds office at the exhibition between 2.30pm and 4pm on either day of the exhibition
- Show the administrator proof that you are a full-time student (i.e. your NUS card or a valid student ID) and the travel ticket or parking receipt you would like to claim back
- The administrator will sign an application form to verify you are a student which you should then send, along with a copy of your travel receipt and your student ID, via post to: Claims Administrator, Venture Marketing Group, 2 - 4 St Georges Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4DP.
- Your refund, up to a maximum of £8, will be posted back to you!
Got a big group of you planning to attend? We can help you pay for a coach! Click here for more info >>
Terms & Conditions
- A maximum of £8 per individual will be refunded if travel is by bus, coach or train.
- If travel is by car, the parking fee (if under £8) together with the petrol receipt can be claimed, based on a rate of 10p per mile, receipts must be attached. A maximum of £8 per vehicle will be made if travel is by car.
- The dates on all tickets and receipts must be appropriate to the date of visit to the exhibition.
- No refunds will be made on weekend, weekly, monthly or annual travel cards.
- Refunds on Intercity train tickets will be made in proportion to the number of days of visit to the show - for example if the ticket is a three day stay in London and the exhibition is visited on only one day, a third of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Taxi fares are not refundable and no refunds will be made on Oyster top-up receipts. Claims will only be processed if supported by an Oyster Usage Statement.
- If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you travel.
- The organisers will accept refunds sent back to the office up to 5pm on the 42nd day after the exhibition (i.e. 6 weeks). Anything received after this will not be considered.
- The organisers will endeavour to process claims within four weeks of receipt.
- Only claims supported by relevant receipts/ tickets and a copy of your student ID will be considered.
- Claims can only be made after 2.30pm on either day of the exhibition.
- Email enquires can be made to email@example.com