Careers Advice & Interview Clinic
Visiting the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition isn't just about meeting top recruiters – there are plenty of experts on hand to help guide you through the interview process, not to mention offer some great advice about where to go next with your career.
Are you facing or have you recently been made redundant? Make sure you visit the National Engineering & Construction Recruitment Exhibition to take advantage of practical advice to help you with post-redundancy job-seeking.
Careers Advice Lounge
- Receive personalised one-to-one advice from the experts on all aspects of your career, including taking your next step, how to approach employers, selling yourself, and much more!
- Simply drop in and chat to one of the advisers.
- Free workshops take place throughout both days of the exhibition to help guide you through the interview process.
- Sign up at the Careers Advice Lounge - places are limited so arrive early!
- Interview Clinic times will be added to the website approximately one month before the exhibition.
Careers expert Chris Morrall from leading consultancy Winchester Consulting will be on hand to offer you support and advice on what to do next throughout both days of the exhibition. He will be presenting on improving your employability, and will follow up with practical interview workshops looking at how best to show your skills and experience when you are interviewing in today's tough jobs market.
- Sign up at the Careers Advice Lounge - places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis so arrive early to avoid disappointment!