Ultra Electronics Command & Sonar Systems
A part of the Ultra Electronics Group, we are a UK based solutions provider and systems integrator operating in the Defence and Aerospace markets, delivering world leading products, solutions and services to our national and international customers.
We are currently seeking to recruit audacious and highly capable people to work on cutting edge technologies and inspire our up and coming team members to deliver best in class results.
At Ultra CSS you will:
- be part of an agile organisation, with the ability to make a real difference
- have the opportunity to be involved in multiple domains and projects, throughout the engineering lifecycle
- work in a dynamic environment, with the ability to make significant personal impact
- have exposure to all functional and business areas, with opportunities to broaden your knowledge
- be in an environment where talent is recognised and promoted, independent of experience
- have the opportunity to work on exciting new product developments
- work for the dominant provider of UK surface ship Anti-Submarine Warfare solutions, with many related export opportunities
We operate in the following areas:
this includes working on game changing naval Integrated Sonar System (ISS), hull mounted anti-submarine warfare sonar system, towed array sonar systems, surface ship and submarine torpedo defence and countermeasures, and distributed anti-submarine warfare systems (sonobuoys), including Multi-Static Active (MSA) technologies.
this includes new build and modernisation solutions for naval combat systems, combat management systems, electro optical surveillance and tracking, weapon fire control and servo control and signature measurement solutions for both surface and sub-surface platforms.
this includes deployable Air Command and Control and data link systems as well as complex surveillance and security solutions for maritime surface, underwater and land borders.
solutions are also part of our offering, including contractor logistics support, waterfront support, spares and inventory management, technology refresh of own and third party systems.