SCA builds trusted partnerships, based on its core values of respect, excellence and responsibility - they define the way we do business and the way we behave. A strong adherence to these values enriches our company, our employees and our customers.
Together, with you, our core principles inspire and challenge us to become an exceptional, sustainable business - financially, socially and environmentally.
- SCA Recycling is traditionally a market leader in the field of paper recycling and reprocessing and is now a multi-materials company
- Annual turnover £163 million
- Handle over 1.5 million tonnes of fibre per annum
- A network of two state-of-the-art Materials Recovery Facilities (MRF) and 9 paper handling/sorting/baling facilities
- SCA collects over 750,000 tonnes per annum with a clean, safe, modern and efficient fleet of vehicles
- Employs over 240 people
- Major customers include retailers, printers, waste management companies and local authorities
- Full Quality, Environmental and Safety Accreditation
- Since the 1920s managed significant recovered paper logistics network throughout the UK and Ireland
- Unrivalled ability to market and sell material to reprocessors through strong relationships with mills and access to the global SCA Group resources