An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future.
Two of the world’s most iconic brands, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is revered across the globe. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, we set the standards others want to follow. We want to keep it that way too, which is where you join the journey.
Powertrain encompasses the development of the primary mechanisms that delivers power to the wheels of the vehicle. We shape the industry by finding the ideal balance between performance, sustainability and refinement. JLR Powertrain Test Operations (PTTO) is responsible for daily management of Powertrain(PT) build and test facilities across Whitley and Gaydon, development of facility strategy including capital investment, and the development of advanced test techniques.
To produce our renowned vehicles, we need the best people. Currently we are seeking to recruit experienced engineers in a variety of areas within Powertrain Test Operations.
During the first three months of employment, JLR Powertrain offers its employees a learning and development journey to give them a firm foundation through which they will become brilliant at the basics. JLR PTTO are proud of the numerous development opportunities it has in store for its employees. We are currently looking to recruit the following:
- Battery Test Engineers
- Electrification /4x4 Facilities Engineers
- Project Engineers - Electrification
- Powertrain Project Engineers
- Analytical Measurement Technology Engineers
- Emissions Analyst
- Emissions Legislation and Conformance Engineers
- Transmission and Driveline Test Engineers
- Engine Test Facility Engineers
- Automation Systems Engineers
- Advanced Systems Engineers
- Planning and Control Process Engineers
- Rig System Design Engineers
With an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification and some transferable skills we can give you a firm foundation and career you will be proud of.
Further details can be found on our website.