We're a leading international infrastructure group. Providing the infrastructure that underpins our daily lives, supports communities and enables growth.
We finance, develop, build and maintain the vital infrastructure that we all depend on.
With more than 100 years of experience in delivering highly complex infrastructure projects, we know how to operate with the highest levels of quality, safety and technical expertise, integrate with clients and local supply chains and work with local communities.
Our core geographic markets are the UK, US and Canada with a significant presence in the Middle East and South East Asia.
Ten good reasons why a career at Balfour Beatty could be right for you:
1. Global: It's an opportunity to be part of a global company, with the chance to travel, to work with colleagues from a broad range of cultures and background
2. Personal and career development: There are great opportunities for career and personal development. We invest in the potential of our people; we're committed to high-quality development and accelerated development for those looking to progress more quickly
3. Technical development: We're leaders in the markets in which we operate. This means we can provide unique access to fantastic, leading-edge projects supported by first-rate technical training and coaching.
4. Culture: We're proud of our inclusive culture. Our values of integrity, teamwork, excellence and respect are at the heart of everything we do. We appreciate others and care about the wider community.
5. Range: We deliver a wide range of projects and operate across the infrastructure lifecycle, from raising investment and project design to engineering, construction and maintenance. Increasingly, we are looking to develop unique capabilities that will provide our customers with an integrated service and more variety, development and career opportunities for our people.
6. Community: We work closely with local communities and encourage all our people to take paid time off to provide practical support to community projects.
7. Corporate responsibility: We are a good employer and take our responsibilities for safety, sustainability and ethics very seriously. We are proud of our active commitment to a safe and healthy workforce, removing risk from all aspects of our business.
8. Progression: Our range of activities provides a strong platform for career development and progression. We can point to a number of senior leaders who have pursued long and varied careers within the Balfour Beatty Group since joining us as a graduate or apprentice.
9. Listening: We're a team-based organisation. We listen carefully to our people and to our customers so we can build an organisation that meets their needs and aspirations. We regularly seek and act on feedback on what it is like to work with and for Balfour Beatty.
10. Complexity: We offer a challenging and stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work on a vast range of complex and iconic projects at the forefront of technical disciplines and innovation.